I play a little game

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 28 - 11AM
neblina
neblina's picture

I play a little game

I've been NC for 6 months now. It's been really tough living in a foreign country and no family or friends to support me.
I haven't stopped reading here, without this site I'm not sure where I would be now.
Asshat has sent a few emails, which were all bull as usual, and not once did I reply.
The first 2 months were hell for me... I had panic attacks, night sweats,eating disorder,concentration problems etc etc.
Then the anger started...I'm not talking about being pissed off...it was full blown Rage. I drove around the countryside screaming my lungs out until I was exhausted and drove back home.
I have Tourettes syndrome..My Tics lasted for 9 days straight...which means I couldn't sleep. I have Tics where I punch myself in the chest non stop ...I use pillows and gloves to protect
myself from myself :)
Day 10 I had enough and needed to find a distraction from Raging and having a war with myself, and went online looking for a game that I might enjoy playing.
I found a game called Puzzle Pirates and this has been my lifesaver. Its fast the puzzling is fast which tires me out..its played by all ages.
You can play it alone or you can go on pillages with other people all the while puzzling.
This is just a suggestion for the ladies that need a bit of mental stimulation.
Good luck everyone and a speedy recovery. IT DOES get easier !

Jan 29 - 3PM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

I suggest Goldies group or

Jan 29 - 9AM
janice m m
janice m m's picture

More to go

Jan 30 - 6AM (Reply to #2)
neblina
neblina's picture

Thanks