Bad Dreams

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Jan 26 - 6PM
ladylilly
ladylilly's picture

Bad Dreams

Hello To All My Friends, I don't know about any of you all, but I believe I am having what has been described as a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Namely having very vivid, emotional dreams confronting my N,
and it takes on a life of its own. So very much that I awake shaking and feeling sick, this lasts a long time, before I even get out of bed. Whenever I awake from such a emotionally violent episode, I lay there in
a sort of shock and feel like, wow is that what I experienced in my life with this person. As if I see the truth of his actions in its true form, not the way I filtered it when he actually did and said these things. In the dream I tell him how I really feel, but he is not reacting nor does he care, as if he loves himself even more, and cares less about me. And I see him as a devil or something not natural. It is such a sick feeling that I want to check myself in a ward or something.
Takes hours to shake it off. I strongly believe it is PTSD, and we were all in this same boat and it manifests different for us all. Also depression is another side effect of this experience. Please let our disappointment
turn into determination. Its been a long tome for me and still I feel this way. Well it will only get better I hope. Just started therapy again, so that will be our next topic. Love, Ladylilly

Jan 28 - 1PM
TruthbeginsToday
TruthbeginsToday's picture

Symptoms and recovery

Jan 28 - 8PM (Reply to #8)
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

The thing about the various

Jan 28 - 9PM (Reply to #9)
truthnow
truthnow's picture

Says it all Finally Time