I let him win...

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
#1 Aug 31 - 4PM
Insightfulgal
Insightfulgal's picture

I let him win...

I'm looking at this discard differently. I decided to let him win. After being treated like gold for the first 2 months and then suddenly being dumped over night and being told "it's nothing personal." I was livid. This was the first D&D. I'd seen it before though in my past... So I know what I'm up against. First I was mad and angry with nasty texts, then tried to make him jealous... now. I want out of this maze. This darkness that I don't want to consume me.

I sent him my last and final message telling him I understood why he changed his mind and I didn't think he was unstable but realized that I was no longer the right person for him. I unfriended all of his family and friends and blocked them all... Including his ex that I reached out to. It's been 5 days and I'm more grounded. I choose to let him win so that I can win ultimately... By him staying away.

I don't want the pain. I want to move on. I don't think I'm strong enough to take a hoover. So I'm brave. I outed him online. Emailed his ex. Let his sister know It's over... Now accepted and agreed we do not belong together.

Now that this email has been sent saying I was stunned and let my emotions control me and I wished him the best in his quest to find love... I agreed with him.

Have I protected myself?

Sep 1 - 10AM
Hunter
Hunter's picture

Honesty is the Best

Aug 31 - 5PM
ItsFinallytime
ItsFinallytime's picture

Protected yourself from what?

Aug 31 - 5PM
Goldie
Goldie's picture