goodbye so long adiós

1 post / 0 new
#1 Aug 22 - 10PM
cheryl3734
cheryl3734's picture

goodbye so long adiós

Jim
This isn't like any other letter you've received during the last 6 years of our time together (and I use that term loosely)
I've been onto your bullshit for quite some time. It took me awhile but you are finally out of my life. You were the problem not me; you are sick; there is something elementally human missing in you.
I beat myself up for putting up with so much and staying so long, knowing I should have gotten out a long time ago but doing nothing about it.
I found this simple truth: there is no reason to beat myself up at all. I did absolutely nothing wrong.
You however did a shit load of so many wrong things I can't begin to describe... Well. . Yes I can and I will bullet point them out for you simply because I know your attention span is short.
-you had a long term girlfriend at the same time you were dating me and lied about it
-same ex girlfriend called me to inform me you had a girlfriend and that she had just spent 10k of her own money to throw you a birthday party; you dumped her shortly there after
-you kept a secret harem of every ex girlfriend you ever had and cheated on me continuously while declaring your love of me
-you constantly criticized me, my daughter, your children, your mother
-you lied about everything; fake future scenarios were especially awesome
-you employed cruel verbal abuse; calling me psycho, bitch et.al. I particularly loved it when on my birthday when you screamed I was a "cunt" in front of my house while my neighbors were outside
-you exploit every good thing in your life to your own ends. I helped you with everything dropping what was important to me and never received any appreciation from you. You helped me with nothing
-your OCD and displays of rage
-you tried constantly to extinguish my light with your foulness. I kept a tiny spark going and now that you're gone.. it's fireworks!!

Of course you won't "get" any of this. I don't care. This is my kiss off to you; I am still the strong, intelligent, funny, beautiful person I always have been..minus one sick asshole (that's you-in case you forgot). I know guys like you now and when the time is right I will be sharing my beautiful self with someone worthy. You were never fit to lick my shoes. Now go file this with all the other letters you have in your shoebox of failed relationships.
Your presence is no longer desired or welcome.